What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
An ultimate collection of healthy, fat-burning Paleo Recipes
- Free 31 Dessert Recipes and a Paleo Diet Quick-Start Guide
- Reduces inflammation and enhances cognitive function
- Helps increase energy and improves your digestion
- Largest Paleo Recipe Collection found anywhere
- Burn your fat and learn how to keep it off
- With Paleovalley triple guarantee
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. 1000 Paleo Recipes scores 73.40/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.1000paleorecipes.com/af-recipes-3/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $27.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: 1000paleorecipes.com you’ll also be taken through to 1000paleorecipes.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)